Sunday, August 29, 2021

Enjoy Herbal Green Tea and Lose Weight || Health and Fitness Articles || Health and Fitness Tips

Here you will find amazing Health and Fitness Articles and Best Health and Fitness Tips.

Enjoy Herbal Green Tea and Lose Weight

Health and Fitness

         In Asia everyone loves tea. What you don’t love tea? Oh come on I know if you are an Asian then you must have spent good quality years of life sipping tea from a personalized cup at your cozy place and corner of your home or room with a favorite book or Novel. I am damn sure you are remembering the same memory. Tea is called love in Asia and it is commonly said that tea is in our blood veins.

Health and Fitness

    I was on a trip to northern areas of Pakistan with my family and I found this great herbal green tea which was one of its types. I found this one shopkeeper who was very generous and kind to us and offered us the herbal green tea.

       I found the tea was very aromatic and refreshing. The weather was a bit cold and the tea had healing qualities. I loved and enjoyed the tea a lot. The tea was warm and we were feeling blessed having tea in the majestic northern mountain ranges.

Here you will find amazing Health and Fitness Articles and Best Health and Fitness Tips.


       The shopkeeper told us this is one kind of special tea which is really good for our metabolic system and is good for health and as well as to lose weight. Losing weight is a dream for everyone nowadays. Although no one in our family is fat but everyone was thrilled immediately after listening that we can be more slim and smart. We can burn our fat etc.


       We just wanted to buy the tea but the shopkeeper offered us the tea to taste and hen buy the tea. In Urdu, we used to say an idiom "Andha kiya chahay do ankhain?" (Means: Blind only wants two eyes). So, we just said yes we want to try and we tried the heavenly herbal green tea and then purchased a whole lot of tea.

Health and Fitness

   When we headed back to home and used tea and also lose weight. Then what? We ran out of the tea leaves. we were became addicted to green tea and it was a little difficult for us to go back and make a plan to visit northern areas again and bring that kind of green tea again. We tried local green tea but that was not good and was not effective for health.


       So, I researched on the internet and found the same kind of green tea on one site. I just ordered because I can’t wait to taste it. It took a while to arrive at the herbal green tea but when it came I could have felt the same textured herbalgreen tea with majestic heavenly aromatic smell. At that moment I was just unable to express my feelings. I was so happy that I found the same thing without investing many ads with only some clicks.

Here you will find amazing Health and Fitness Articles and Best Health and Fitness Tips.


Health and Fitness    Here I am leaving the link to share my goodwill feeling with you all because I want you all to feel the goodness and wellness of your inner beauty. You can feel the relief once you take one sip of the herbal green tea.

       Trust me it is an amazing tea with amazing effects on your body as well as on your mental health. The tea doesn’t require sugar to make it sweeter. You have to take honey with it. Because honey boosts energy and adds more value to the herbal green tea.

        


        Here is the method I used to use to prepare the herbal green tea. I take a pot and boil water then I take an empty cup and put one tablespoon of herbal green tea in it and then pour boiling hot water on the tea leaves. Then I mix honey according to taste. Stir and enjoy. Enjoy tea and lose weight. It’s it fun?

Here you will find amazing Health and Fitness Articles and Best Health and Fitness Tips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What should I do for better sleep? || Health and Fitness Articles || Health and Fitness Tips

   Here you will find amazing  Health and Fitness Articles  and best  Health and Fitness Tips   What should I do for better sleep? Sle...